Qu Drive Track Count

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Qu Drive Track Count

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of MarkPAman MarkPAman 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Al
    Al
    Participant

Good day!
    With the mention over on the SQ Forum of a potential “Higher Track Count at Lower Sampling Rate” option for the SQ Drive, would this indicate the possibility for a similar future update for the QU Drive as well? I’d be interested in an update that would allow that option, since my being able to provide multitrack “board recordings” of bands I mix is an additional revenue stream I’d like to be able to “maximize”, if you get my meaning! 😉
    Thanks for any info!

Profile photo of Tommy
    Tommy
    Participant

The last firmware update was May 2016. I think A&H have abandoned the QU Series all together. I would have like to have seen a multi-band compressor put in the onboard processors and mentioned it. Nothing was said by the A&H reps either way. It’s like they avoid any suggestions or comments for modifications or anything else on the QU Series.

I know it’s an extra piece of gear to have to carry and set up, but you can track all channels with a computer using the USB B output on the back of the board. That’s probably the answer you would get from the A&H reps if they were to even grace you with an answer to your question.

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

I guess you must have missed this recent post on Facebook from A&H then Tommy 😉

“….Qu is digital, the firmware/software side of things is still in active development. “

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.