OneMix support

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD general discussions OneMix support

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of nottooloud nottooloud 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Paul
    Paul
    Participant

Hi folks. Have just started using the OneMix app on several iPads for band members to control their own monitor mixes on a GLD80. They are using a couple of apps and when you switch to another app and then switch back to OneMix you always have to reconnect to the GLD and login again. Is their a setting I can change so that it doesn’t log out each time you momentarily leave the OneMix app??

Profile photo of nottooloud
    nottooloud
    Participant

Apple drops the connection when an app goes in the background, unless the app makes noise. Nothing to be done about it.

Profile photo of Branimir
    Branimir
    Participant

Hm, is anybody using the Mixing Statio GLD Pro on Android device? I see it looks almost the same as the X32 app from the same developer, the Onemix is a bit cumbersome to use…

Profile photo of nottooloud
    nottooloud
    Participant

I’m a big fan of Mixing Station. The GLD version isn’t quite as full featured as some of his others, but basically it’s the same. You can change the layout however you want. He’s just gotten the RTA working in the EQs. He hasn’t figured out how to get to the GLD scene library, but if you’re replacing OneMix, you don’t want your musicians doing that anyway.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.