No stereo output through monitors or headphones

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting No stereo output through monitors or headphones

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SteffenR SteffenR 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Corky
    Corky
    Participant

Hi
    I am using a QU16 as an audio interface and am running Reaper as my DAW. Output to monitors are through the Alt out.
    When I pan to the right in Reaper there is nothing coming through the right channel so I only have mono.
    The pan on the Qu works and I have stereo through monitors and headphones but not when I pan in Reaper. I have also connected a Presonus audiobox to trouble shoot and have stereo and can pan without issue through monitors and headphones.
    I have also connected through the main outputs on theQu and have the same issue.
    Help!

Profile photo of Rafael A&H
    Rafael A&H

Hi Greg,

I believe this is in process of troubleshoot with my colleague Liam through our A&H Support System.
    Once solved, you’re welcome to post any resolution here for reference of the rest of the users! 🙂

Cheers,
    Rafael

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

The problem is in Reaper I guess. You need to ensure that it is connected the right way. Reaper main out is connected to two mono inputs (or a stereo in) on the QU?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.