No sound channel one

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions No sound channel one

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Chuck Chuck 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Chuck
    Chuck
    Participant

I started a thread in the trouble shooting forum but not sure if it’s more appropriate here so….
    I have no sound main LR from channel one. It is there as I can see it on the processing screen, I can hear it PAF and I can send it to a mix and hear it. Also, if I recall an old scene it works fine. It’s only when I recall a saved show that it happens. Obviously I have done something during the mix and/or when saving the show. Does anyone have any thoughts? I have looked at the processing screen, the source, routing, etc. but nothing jumps out. I’m at a loss. The only thing I can think of doing is redoing it all and saving another show.

Thanks for any help

Chuck

Profile photo of Giga
    Giga
    Participant

Did you by any chance point it to a DCA you forgot about ?

Giga

Profile photo of Chuck
    Chuck
    Participant

Not knowingly anyhow. I’m really not sure how to do that or check that but I will try.
    Thanks

Chuck

Profile photo of Andreas
    Andreas

Unassigned from LR?

Profile photo of Chuck
    Chuck
    Participant

Maybe Andreas, thanks. I am looking in the manual to see how that is done/how to check that.

Chuck

Profile photo of Chuck
    Chuck
    Participant

Thanks to all, I found it. Somehow I managed to press the “assign” button when I pressed the “sel” button for channel one. Must have been a lazy hand because I haven’t started using those buttons as yet. Anyway, I pressed the assign button and all the channels except channel one lite up so I knew that was wrong. Hit the sel button on channel one and all was well in the world. Thanks again to everyone!! (Andreas, I’m guessing that is how you in-assign as suggested. Thanks!) (Giga, I did find the DCA and checked them but they appeared fine. Thanks!)

Chuck

Profile photo of dpdan
    dpdan
    Participant

Chuck, do yourself a big favor….
    learn how to use the DCA features.
    If you don’t understand the technical jargon in the manual,
    don’t hesitate to come here and ask for help.

Profile photo of Chuck
    Chuck
    Participant

Thanks dpdan, I will! This is all new to me as I haven’t used a mixer for many decades and never a digital one. It’s great fun but the learning curve is a little steep, for me anyway. I started by getting a signal from the source to the outs, then some of the FXs (sends and inserts) and then the qu-drive. It is both fun and rewarding.
    Thanks again!
    Chuck

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.