No output to front of FOH from channel 3 / St3

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting No output to front of FOH from channel 3 / St3

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of steve101 steve101 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of steve101
    steve101
    Participant

This is probably something stupid and a simple fix, but I`m struggling to find it.

I have ST3 playing music (an Mp3 player going in ) and going out great to FOH, when I change to channel strip ( I have a floor tom on that) I get nothing going to FOH I get a great signal from the drum coming in but I cant get anything to go to front of house. Please help!!

Thanks
    Steve

Profile photo of Dick Rees
    Dick Rees
    Participant

Press the “assign” butoon when on the desired layer/mix/bus and you’ll see the channel lights of the assigned channels light up. Chances are you won’t see the green light for that channel and will merely have to press the channel select button while holding the assign button to get it green-lighted and passing signal to the desired bus.

Profile photo of steve101
    steve101
    Participant

Yep that was it thank you! I knew it would be something simple. Only had the desk a few days. Thanks again!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.