Network Initializing Issue

Forums Forums CQ Forums CQ troubleshooting Network Initializing Issue

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of PiesangjPiesangj
    Participant

I have two scenarios.

First one is the Normal startup sequence according to my knowledge and personal experience.

When I switch on my CQ18, the Yellow light next to the Network Port flashes a couple of times then the Green light starts flashing. After a while both lights stays on which means that the Network did Initialize and I can connect to my CQ using the Mixpad software on my PC.

The Second Scenario happens often.

I switch on my CQ18, the Yellow light next to the Network Port flashes a couple of times. This time the Green light doesn’t flash at all. After a while the Yellow light stays on but the Green lights still diesnt go on. Now my CQ doesn’t show up in the Mixpad Connect Page. So I can’t connect to my PC at all.

When I go to Network Settings on my Mixer, it just shows “Network Initializing”, but nothing happens.

So now I have to restart my Mixer, sometimes even 4 or 5 times before the Green light eventually goes on.

So from the my experience, if the green light doesn’t go on, you are not able to connect to the CQ via Lan Cable or Wifi.

How can I fix this?

I did a factory reset and also re-installed the latest software v1.2.1

Profile photo of MarkMark
    Participant

I had this exact problem and contacted support as I was unable to solve it. I found it had the problem most often when the mixer had been powered off for around 45 mins or longer – I tried multiple hard resets and different firmware versions to no effect. In the end I returned the mixer for a replacement as we were unable to find the cause of the problem. I suggest you raise a support request as I did.

Mark

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.