My suggestions (PEQ presets, softkey, tallback, Mp3, etc)

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu feature suggestions My suggestions (PEQ presets, softkey, tallback, Mp3, etc)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of [XAP]Bob [XAP]Bob 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of davidecostanzo
    davidecostanzo
    Participant

These are my suggestions:

1. PEQ Presets (kick, snare, tom, floor tom, hihat, overhad, bass, electric guitar, acoustic guitar, male vox, female vox, etc)

2. Add FX3 & FX4 as softkey (in QU-16 I have only FX1 & FX2, but how can I recall FX3 & FX4 on faders???)

3. Add the possibility to play and to record in Mp3 format file

4. Add the possibility of “double channel” (ex ch1 & ch2 with same parameters, same volume faders, etc)

5. Add LR Output for playback

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

Is No 4 what the channel link function does, or do you mean something else?

I’m not sure I understand 2 & 5

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

1 – There should be a better library of these, I’ll see if I can pull some appropriate parameters from another location at some point… but the online library should be a reasonable place to get them.

2 – FX3&4 aren’t mix busses, so you can’t They are available for insertion.
    If you want to use 4 FX busses then you can route two of the mixes to the FX units (Page 44 of the manual IIRC) (then e.g. mix1 becomes your FX3 button…)

3 – Meh, that’s what ST3 is for. A simple “MP3 of LR” might be useful, possibly at the expense of an FX rack? (got to get the DSP from somewhere)

4 – You can already link channels – see page 17 of the manual.

5 – I’m not sure what you’re asking for here…

Profile photo of davidecostanzo
    davidecostanzo
    Participant

Sorry for point 5: I mean tallback no playback !!!

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

Already an option on the talkback screen I think. All mixes + LR showed on mine yesterday, although LR is disabled by default.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.