Monitor Out to Soft Rotary

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions Monitor Out to Soft Rotary

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of tfling tfling 5 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of tfling
    tfling
    Participant

is there a way to assign your monitor output to a soft rotary or soft button. I use it for muting or quieting booth monitors. I had this option on my Yamaha LS-9 but can’t figure out how to do it on the SQ7.

Profile photo of Erniberni
    Erniberni
    Participant

I only own a sq5 so I cant tell you anything on the encoder thing…. But I think it should be possible or it should be made possible because its a good function for custom encoders…. Should be possible tto route every bus master on a custom. If its not post it to feature request because its a real basic thing for custom.

But you can assign your auxes to a mute group and the mute group to custom button.
    Select the Bus and go to Routing. Tip the Mute Group part of the channel strip in the display and assign your aux to a group. Then you go to the custom button settings. Choose the button you want and adjust the mute group you selected to it. Dont forget to click apply on the touch for saving and rememeber that you have to make the buttons recall safe otherwise could happen that you will have to set the buttons again

Profile photo of tfling
    tfling
    Participant

Thanks for the response but I am specifically talking about the monitor out PAFL. So basically I want to be able to assign the External in to PAFL to a soft button for muting of the booth monitors. I also wish pressing PFL on a channel would override the External in to PAFL signal.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.