ME-U with M-DANTE card

Forums Forums ME Forums ME troubleshooting ME-U with M-DANTE card

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Liquid Liquid 6 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Liquid
    Liquid
    Participant

Hi, I’ve updated the Dante card in my ME-U to 3.10 via https://www.allen-heath.com/ahproducts/dante/

This page mentions version 4.0.3.7 but doesn’t provide a download link. Is this a version I need/should it be available?

Many thanks.

Profile photo of ahjeff
    ahjeff

Hi Liquid

The download links for the latest firmware in the ‘Software’ page seem to be messed up. I’ll try to find out what has happened.

Apologies

– Jeff

Profile photo of Liquid
    Liquid
    Participant

Cheers Jeff, it’s up now – although it shows as 4.0.4.19 rather than 4.0.3.7.

Alan.

Profile photo of Liquid
    Liquid
    Participant

Is there an update to the Ethersound card available (hijacking my own Dante thread…)?

Thanks, Alan.

Profile photo of ahjeff
    ahjeff

Hi Alan

Regarding Dante, the Brooklyn card has I think 3 ‘versions’ within it. 4.0.4.19 is the version of the software running on the card, whereas we name the download after the FPGA version, which is 4.0.3.7. We get confused by this ourselves. The latest version of the update manager is now correctly linked as well, thank you for spotting this error.

Looking at EtherSound, it doesn’t look like we make this card any more. We also don’t have any software on our website relating to EtherSound, so my suggestion if you need to update for some reason would be to use the Auvitran AVS-FirmwareUpdater software, and see what options it gives you.

Hope this helps

– Jeff

Profile photo of Liquid
    Liquid
    Participant

Many thanks Jeff, excellent and helpful answer as always 🙂

I’ll try the ES link and let you all know if it works – only used this card for one project but needing to do so again shortly (daisy-chaining off a Yamaha stage box).

Alan.

Profile photo of Liquid
    Liquid
    Participant

Hi Jeff, I’ve got the updater listing the M-ES card (product family iDR mix rack B) but says there is no firmware available.

It shows the firmware as 0x0D0D 9.3-MB and the list here – https://www.auvitran.com/w4/?p=5250 – says is includes “Allen and Heath Firmware Version : 0x903 rev 2” which to me looks like it’s already on this version. Fair enough if that’s the case and it all works! 🙂

Thanks again.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.