Improved DAW Control and Midi

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions Improved DAW Control and Midi

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of vinz vinz 3 days, 18 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of William
    William
    Participant

I love what you guys are doing, but a few additional daw related features would be great.

-Name and Color Midi Channels.
    -Have dedicated eq/comp/preamp knobs fire midi as well, so they can be mapped for use when being used as a daw controller
    -Have mix and layer buttons fire midi as well
    -Have sel and pafl fire midi, even when not a midi channel (similar to what you’ve done with mute and fader level on non midi channels)
    -I mean the more midi the merrier, copy/paste/reset/prefade/faderflip

This would be great guys, even if I had to buy an additional midi extension or something thought the sq extensions it would be sooo worth it to be able to use this as a full fledged midi controller.

Profile photo of MaxKiusso
    MaxKiusso
    Participant

+1

– all functions with feedback / get status

Profile photo of William
    William
    Participant

Yeah it would be especially nice to be able to save scenes.

And get status

Profile photo of vinz
    vinz
    Participant

It would be grate if the rotary knobs ( preamp,hpf,gate,comp,width,freq, eqgain and pan could send,receive midi signals ).this would mean that if we open a plugin in a daw, the plugin can be controlled by a rotary knob. In cubase I would simply make a “generic remote” and assign manually.

I already tried this and lots of things sends/receives midi .. but not the rotary knobs. Or I’m using the wrong tools :à)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.