Help using Qu-24 live with Logic

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Help using Qu-24 live with Logic

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of [XAP]Bob [XAP]Bob 7 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of nfgoemann
    nfgoemann
    Participant

Hi, my name is Nicolas and I’m the guitarist of our church band. We recently bought the QU-24.
    I’m trying to figure out how to use Logic in Macbook Pro to simulate my stereo amps for live use.
    My signal chain is: Guitar > Pedalboard > L in/R in QU-24 > Macbook Pro with Logic (via USB), where i have one amp simulator on each channel. My idea is to create a stereo setup. I’ve used this setup in an older digital mixer (Presonus) and it worked just fine.
    The problem is, i have signal entering in Logic, in both channels, bust I just can’t process it in the amps simulators and hear it in the PA / headphones. I need to have the signal coming from my analog inputs, pass it through Logic, process in the amps simulators and return to the same channels in QU-24, vis USB. Is it possible to do that?

Thank you very much!

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

No.

Have you read the full manual?

It will take you through some of the options – you need to burn extra channels

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.