HELP ME TO REBOOT MY QU24

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions HELP ME TO REBOOT MY QU24

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KeithJ A&H KeithJ A&H 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ezekiel
    Ezekiel
    Participant

Hi Everyone, please I desperately in need of help, it happened that I wanted to update My Qu24 due to the issue it has, and I read that reset and firmware update can fix the issues, the mixer complain that the flash drive isn’t supported that I should format it and during the process on the mixer, there was an Urgency and formatting took longer time than I expected, so I have to shut down the mixer, and later while trying to turn on the mixer I realized that it could not boot up, and it’s only flashing LED LIGHTS around the mixer. Please what can I do to fix this.
    Am desperately in need of your help.
    Thanks

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

@Ezekiel

If the LED lights are the Pan LED’s, then your Qu has corrupted firmware and is in a firmware update mode (which would make sense if the update was not completed correctly).
    You will need to format a USB drive to FAT32, then place the unzipped firmware in the root of the drive, as you would when carrying out a normal update. Insert the drive in the Qu, power it on and the update will happen automatically.
    As you mention problems with the USB drive, you might need to use a different one.

If you’re still having issues, you can contact us directly through support.allen-heath.com

Thanks,
    Keith.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.