GLD80 shutdown problem

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD troubleshooting GLD80 shutdown problem

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Rollo Rollo 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of johnc
    johnc
    Participant

I have a GLD80 with the latest firmware update installed. The board has developed a strange problem during shutdown. It acts as if it has not be shut doown properly even though it has. So you shut the board down and then you have to log back in. Then when you shut down the second time it shuts down properly. Any ideas?

Profile photo of Scott
    Scott
    Participant

Have you tried downgrading to v1.61? As long as you’re not running any new AB or AR I/O boxes, the v1.62 really isn’t needed.

Profile photo of Rollo
    Rollo
    Participant

I’m having a very similar issue with a GLD-80 with a AR2412 and AR84 in the expansion port. However, if I take the AR84 out of the equation, the GLD is happy. Yes, firmware is v1.62 as well. Another note, whenever the AR84 is in the expansion port it boots up with the info icon saying “Device firmware updated”. If you clear the prompt and try shutdown sequence, everything is ok. It just seems when the AR84 does a power cycle is when it freaks the console out on the shutdown sequence.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.