Gld 19" rack mountable version

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD feature suggestions Gld 19" rack mountable version

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of matrixsound matrixsound 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of giusfre
    giusfre
    Participant

I don’t know if i’m the only one but i will love a gld80 19″ rackmountable version!
    I need all the gld80 features but i absolutely need to mount it in a rack.
    Ilive 72 is too much expansive and is an older machine instead of the gld 80…

Profile photo of dcongdon
    dcongdon
    Participant

+1 We would be interested in a rackmountable GLD system. For conferences, auctions, rehearsal PA or tour backup, a rack GLD processor with iPad interface would be perfect. If it had 2-4 expander ports for AR84 expanders, it would also provide flexibility for multiple-room installations. Essentially, we’re big fans of A&H and are interested in a product comparable to the Behringer x32 rack/core.

I imagine this system makes more sense in the Qu series, since it goes head-to-head with the x32 rack. It would be important to us to have full routing control of a rack processor + stagebox system. This feature seems to push the product into the GLD line.

Profile photo of giusfre
    giusfre
    Participant

I was thinking more about a surface console (like the X32 producer or SIExpression 1) than the X32 rack or core…but with all the gld80 features (32 mixing channel minimum, stage boxes, M-waves, etc…)

Profile photo of matrixsound
    matrixsound
    Participant

Even a rack mount GLD80 NEAR equivilant would provide convienient backup hardware. Can’t understand how Behr!@#$% makes ANY mony.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘GLD feature suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.