Feature Request: Clock on the mian page

Forums Forums CQ Forums CQ feature suggestions Feature Request: Clock on the mian page

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Highflyer1953 Highflyer1953 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of crossly
    crossly
    Participant

I got my CQ18T recently and have been loving it!

One feature request I have is for the main (home) page to display the time. I think the main page is a convenient place for it and would help give us a reference as to how much time is left until the start of a show or how much time has elapsed since.

Best regards,
    Crossly

Profile photo of Highflyer1953
    Highflyer1953
    Participant

That will be a bit difficult because the CQ range do not have real time clock, as far as I can find.

Profile photo of Chienmort
    Chienmort
    Participant

I am not sure what the internals of the VW series ate but this would not be difficult on the Mixpad software.

Whether this could be put on the CQ12/18 screens I don’t know. I have the CQ20 so the internal screen is not relevant.

Highflyer1953
    Participant

As I pointed out to another person earlier, there is no real time clock in the CQ series so that is a bit difficult!

Profile photo of crossly
    crossly
    Participant

Surely features like the Delay plugin, Autogain, and Output delay rely on a built-in clock for reference… The mixer also displays that ‘time recorded’ when recording to a SD card so I’m sure there is some form of built-in clock somewhere…

Hope they can somehow implement it on the home page… it would be very convenient.

Highflyer1953
    Participant

That is not a “real time “ clock ie it has no reference to day, date hour of day etc , it is purely an elapsed time measurement.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.