easy Record & Virtual Soundcheck with Waves

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions easy Record & Virtual Soundcheck with Waves

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mfk0815 Mfk0815 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of eotsskleet
    eotsskleet
    Participant

I’m wondering what’s the easiest way of recording/virtual soundcheck with a Waves3 Card installed, without buying expensive software.
    I’ve got SuperRack on my personal computer installed, but if my co-workers have a job with my dLive – what’s their possibilities to record up to 64channels without the need to buy a superRack license?
    In V9 the “StudioOne” Software allowed the recording for free, although i’ve got trouble installing this legacy software and driver on a windows computer and we also have to downgrade the firmware of the waves3 card everytime we use it the other way.

I’m fine with paying 30$ for a specific license or software like the DanteVirtualSoundcard – but it needs to be compatible with the Waves3 Card (we don’t have a Dante Card and don’t want to buy it!)

Thanks for sharing your experience!

Profile photo of Scott
    Scott
    Participant

Waves Tracks is a free download and works great for virtual soundcheck / multi-track recording. Go to Waves website to download it.

eotsskleet
    Participant

thanks Scott, I’m not talking about the DAW Software, I use Reaper by the way – as well a great tool! But I can’t do the Patch with this software.. so still need something like StudioOne, Superrack, ….?

Profile photo of Mfk0815
    Mfk0815
    Participant

Das sollte doch mit SoundGrid Studio gehen. Und das ist kostenfrei erhältlich.

eotsskleet
    Participant

merci Mfk0815 das werde ich nächstens mal ausprobieren, sieht ja dem StudioOne von v9 sehr ähnlich – der “8Kanal” Mixer hat mich zuerst annehmen lassen dass ich bloss 8channels recorden kann – aber Device to Device sieht nach den vollen 128Channels aus! Danke!

Profile photo of Mfk0815
    Mfk0815
    Participant

Sorry, wrong language.
    This should be possible with the free software SoundGrid Studio.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.