CQ20T Bag

Forums Forums CQ Forums CQ General Discussions CQ20T Bag

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Alex Alex 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Chienmort
    Chienmort
    Participant

The CQ20 bag is expensive but is it any good? Has anyone bought one?

Profile photo of beezer215
    beezer215
    Participant

I only have the CQ20b and I have the case that zips up and not really a bag so to say.
    The biggest draw backs are no feet on the bottom of the case and that the interior case space isn’t utilized very well. The mixer fits perfectly fine but the accessory areas are just to shallow for the amount of space underneath them still.
    So far it’s held up OK but I feel like I still need to baby the case a little bit.

Profile photo of TheAngryPenguin
    TheAngryPenguin
    Participant

No problems here. Seems pretty durable so far (~10+ gigs, plus the back and forth to/from the rehearsal space). The accessory pockets are perfect for the IEC cable, along with a sandwich bag containing a bunch of SD cards and USB sticks.

Profile photo of D. Gauss
    D. Gauss
    Participant

$130 bucks seems silly for a bag when you can get a hard case for 60 bucks at Harbor Freight:

Profile photo of Lee7
    Lee7
    Participant

I have been using the official A&H case for the CQ-20 since the week it was launched. Has done many many gigs in that period.

No complaints here other than a bit more internal storage space wouldn’t have gone to waste.

🙂

Profile photo of CQ-18T
    CQ-18T
    Participant

This is the best case for the CQ:

https://www.skbcases.com/products/allen-heath-cq-20b-mixer-case

I personally have the CQ-18T and have this SKB 18T version (https://www.skbcases.com/products/allen-heath-cq-12t-mixer-case) and it’s great! It also has room to throw in a mic, cables, etc for small gigs…

Profile photo of Alex
    Alex
    Participant

Would a CQ-20B fit inside the APACHE 5800 case? I know lenght wise it will be ok, the height is what’s worrying me.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.