CQ12T gain settings act weird after recall

Forums Forums CQ Forums CQ troubleshooting CQ12T gain settings act weird after recall

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of willmodelisme willmodelisme 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Milan
    Milan
    Participant

We have a rehearsal every week and we always save the settings for the next rehearsal.
    When we recall the last saved settings some channels have lower gain settings compared to how it was saved. When changing the input type from analog to digital and back to analog then suddenly everything works fine.
    What is strange that it does not happen to all channels. Even though we save the settings at the end of the rehearsal we have to change the input type back and forth at the start of every rehearsal to get the correct gain settings.

Profile photo of Milan
    Milan
    Participant

FW version is V1.1.0

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

@Milan

This does sound strange – could you please contact us through support.allen-heath.com with a copy of the show file so we can try to reproduce this and investigate further.

Thanks,
    Keith.

Profile photo of Milan
    Milan
    Participant

Ok, so here is a screenshot after recalling the settings. The gain stays at the same value but the level jumps much higher even though the input level was the same from the mic.
    What i tested is that i saved the settings to another preset and recalled it. Still the same issue. I also changed the input source saved the preset changed it back to analog and saved it but the issue was still present. We checked the other bands preset on the same channel and its fine.
    Also preset is only possible to save to USB. Which USB device is compatible with the CQ12T? I tried a random one formatting and it bricked it. Not even PC can see the storage. Can you recommend a specific device to try?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of willmodelisme
    willmodelisme
    Participant

It happened to me also, but once and was not able to reproduce.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.