Bus Comp, Matrix, DCA's

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions Bus Comp, Matrix, DCA's

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of JT JT 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of JT
    JT
    Participant

Currently touring with an SQ5 for the first time and the thing is phenomenal. Smokes the m32r I had previously been touring with. I’m sure these topics have already been covered but a few things that I would really like to see implemented:

– SSL style bus comp into the add-ons. The compression emulations all have their familiar sounds and I am super impressed.

– One more Matrix at least. If I’m running LR/Sub/Fill I’m still missing one for our camera feed. I can work around it but would be such a huge help.

– One feature I like on the m32r is that if I mute a DCA it does not physically mute the channels assigned to that DCA, only affects the output to the LR so I can perform a proper line check when running IEMs from FOH. Can’t figure out how to do this on the SQ5 without assigning everything to groups and putting only the groups on DCA’s. Maybe there’s a setting for this and I just haven’t found it yet..

Anyways, this console is a little beast running at 96k with the gx4816. Props to A&H.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.