Avantis Touchscreen internal error

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis troubleshooting Avantis Touchscreen internal error

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nick Nick 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of hoso_95
    hoso_95
    Participant

Hi everyone. I have a problem with this error. What can it be? Touchscreen works and there is no problem with touchscreen.

Profile photo of Galious
    Galious
    Participant

Same here. It shows the error at startup. Since the desk is brandnew I thought it was the screenprotector still attached, so I removed it and the error disappeared. But at the next startup the desk showed the error again. And disappeared again. The touchscreens works fine.

Profile photo of hoso_95
    hoso_95
    Participant

It shows not only at startup, Once at startup and may be one or two hour later. if I use long.

Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

I do see this error a lot in my log file. It absolutely happens when the console is first booted, but it has been logged at other random times. However I have never noticed an issue with the touch screen during use and therefore I haven’t worried about these log entries nor entered a support ticket with A&H about them.

Profile photo of Galious
    Galious
    Participant

Mine stopped showing this error.
    I guess I’ll file this behaviour under “character”, just like the error lights in the dash of my Alfa Romeo.. 😉

Profile photo of Nick
    Nick
    Participant

I too, had this error; and found that it was somehow in my show. When I changed to a different show, no error. Reload my show, the error appears. I had to start over and re-write my show. (I now save my show under a different name every week, just in case it happens again, so I don’t lose so much.)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.