AUX Routing Point "Post Delay"

Forums Forums CQ Forums CQ feature suggestions AUX Routing Point "Post Delay"

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of masjidsound masjidsound 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of oTon
    oTon
    Participant

Please add another AUX Routing Point “Post Delay” like in the SQ/Avantis/Dlive, so that there is the possibility that the Comp & AMM also influence an AUX Mix, crucial if you do for Example N-1 Mixes for Livestreams (and want Comp & AMM also working there) and such, or use the Comp say for In-ear Protection.

Profile photo of BloodyCactus
    BloodyCactus
    Participant

I agree, it took me digging through the manual to figure out why the usb return was getting gain on the compressor but the mapped output I was using as a group displayed no gain but showed all the EQ changes… so strange to take it post EQ but pre Comp and not give us the choice… a bizarre choice to make imo.

Profile photo of oTon
    oTon
    Participant

so strange to take it post EQ but pre Comp and not give us the choice… a bizarre choice to make imo.

If you have simply Stage-Monitor Feeds it is a good choice, but without Groups/Matrices etc. you have to use AUX in a more creative way 😉 … and for that, it would be great to have Post Comp and Post Delay Options

Profile photo of masjidsound
    masjidsound
    Participant

+1

I would like to use this mixer to send the auxes to different rooms in an installed setup. But we need to total processed signal of the mics (including AMM / compressor / FX) to be sent to the auxes, so this is currently a dealbreaker.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.