App didnt work

Forums Forums CQ Forums CQ troubleshooting App didnt work

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of rottmat rottmat 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of rottmat
    rottmat
    Participant

Hi,
    The App did not Show All
    Tested on Some Android cellphones

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi @rottmat
    Please tell us more about your setup, which mixer you have and are you trying to connect via the built-in wi-fi or an external access point?
    For the app to show and connect to the mixer, your device must be connected to the correct wi-fi network.
    If you need technical assistance with this, please reach out to our Support team at support.allen-heath.com

Profile photo of rottmat
    rottmat
    Participant

Hi,
    It doesnt metter. I cant login as you see in the screenshot.
    once it worked i hade to reboot the phone to see the connect button.
    now i cant see the slider on the right.
    phone: samsung flip 3, android 13

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

Usually (I’d say 99.999999% of the time) when the app doesn’t see the local console it is because the mobile device and the console are not on the same network. Perhaps the phone is using a cellular connection and wifi is turned off, or the phone’s wifi was wonky and a reboot fixed it.

As far as the slider on the right side, that is obviously a “resizing issue” with the app. The app is suppose to resize itself automatically because every device is going to have a different screen resolution and the app should work with all of them. You should submit a formal support ticket (from the main A&H website). This forum is not “official support” although the A&H team certainly monitors the posts here. Hopefully A&H can fix this, but you might try changing the screen resolution if it really bothers you.

Profile photo of rottmat
    rottmat
    Participant

My request concerned only the resizing.

I hope a&h fix this asap, the 20b is unusable

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

Hi @rottmat

CQ-MixPad is primarily designed for tablet use (and there will also be macOS and Windows versions available soon).
    With Android, there are far fewer conditions on minimum widget size, so they will let the app run on android phones too.
    It does seem that a surprising number of users are wanting to do this, so we have logged this as a resizing bug and hope to have a fix out soon.

Thanks,
    Keith.

Profile photo of rottmat
    rottmat
    Participant

Hi@ Keith!

Tanks!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.