Android OneMix and MixPad apps / Channel template

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis feature suggestions Android OneMix and MixPad apps / Channel template

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Brian Brian 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Allaiuzzu
    Allaiuzzu
    Participant

Hello, are there any plans on releasing onemix/mixpad apps also for Android?
    Also it would be nice to be able to save a whole channel as a template in order to share it between shows without having to separate processing libraries.

Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

I realize it is not a proper answer to your question, but just in case you are not aware, there is an excellent third party app that works with the Avantis on Android. It is called Mixing Station and while there is a nominal license fee (I think it is about $12), it is 100% worth the cost IMHO. Honestly I much prefer using Mixing Station over the OEM apps.

Mixing Station has a lot more features built in than the OEM apps (or even the console) – one of which is the ability to save an entire channel to memory for recall later. You can select which elements of the channel you want to recall which makes it very convenient to use.

Profile photo of Allaiuzzu
    Allaiuzzu
    Participant

Hi Brian, I’m already using Mixing Station, both with Avantis and Midas and I think it’s an excellent app.
    I still think A&H should release an official app. I just wanted to know if there are any plans just because I don’t want to force the whole band to buy a Mixing Station license to mix their in ears.

Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

There is no need to force every musician to purchase Mixing Station. You should utilize the A&H app Custom Control and set up a IEM template for everyone to use. CC is available on just about every OS platform including Android.

I use Mixing Station every week at my church and can easily recall various channels or aux mixes based on who is playing that week. But the musicians all use CC to control their IEM.

I’ve posted it before, but here is a bunch of screenshots/discussion on my current CC template. https://imgur.com/gallery/lxN8W6F

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.