AMM Scene scope – On/Off Status

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions AMM Scene scope – On/Off Status

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of RuneS RuneS 5 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hey folks!

Using AMM for a musical production to help manage 12 close proximity mics. I’ve got dialogue scenes where I want AMM on, then singing ensemble scenes where it’s better to be off. So I’ve scoped AMM in the scene recall.

Kind of annoying though: that scopes the *entire* config of AMM, sans input assignments. IE – I have to go through every scene and set AMM up with the same settings for each On status, which is kind of a pain. It would be nice to have the scope split to 1) global AMM settings and 2) On/Off Status. Thoughts?

Blessings,

Richard

Profile photo of DavidCo
    DavidCo
    Participant

In that instance, I would run an entirely separate set of channels for each purpose. You can then EQ them differently, too!

DC

I mean, you can easily scope EQ changes per scene, which I often will do for keyboard parts, and occasionally vox shifts. It seems a waste of channels for just a narrower on/off scope. That’s also a lot more to have to track in a big show, easy way to shoot yourself in the foot. I’d much rather just take a picture of my AMM settings and update scenes that didn’t get saved with those manually. (I also mapped on/off to a softkey, but it’s a heck of a lot more convenient to have it built into the scene when you’re doing five things at once.)

Profile photo of RuneS
    RuneS
    Participant

Though I might agree that it could have better scoping, I don’t agree with your reasoning. If you need to update multiple scenes, just use the update function.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.