AHM RTA Question

Forums Forums Other A&H products AHM RTA Question

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Alex A&H Alex A&H 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of JB33801
    JB33801
    Participant

Is there a way to patch a reference mic into the AHM so that I can see sampled audio from a speaker in the Zone Graphic EQ, rather than the input signal on that line (which would be pink noise in this case)?

Also, if I patch a zone as a stereo pair, can I EQ the left and right separately, or do I need to patch those as mono zones to get this functionality?

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi JB33801!

The GEQ RTA in AHM system manager uses the Monitor Point for its metering. This means that you can hover over the different processing blocks of the zone and this will change the signal for the RTA.
    The GEQ RTA in AHM isn’t designed for room measurement as it is intended as a reference for the GEQ, so there is no easy way to route a measurement microphone to the GEQ RTA.
    There is an RTA under the Assign > Monitoring tab, so you could assign your measurement microphone to an input channel, select the input channel under the Channels tab and then view the RTA. You can then run a new instance of System Manager to view the RTA and Zone GEQ simultaneously.

A stereo zone uses stereo processing, so it is not possible to process each side independently and you would need to use mono zones for this.

Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.