Dante card video…(me whining…)

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Dante card video…(me whining…)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Detonator Detonator 12 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Detonator
    Detonator
    Participant

I’m very happy to see the training/information videos available, and as I have just ordered the Dante card, I need to comment on the video for Dante setup.

On the Dante video part 3, page 7 of 32, at about the 3:35 mark the narrator explaining the most critical parts of card setup, is frankly, difficult for me to understand throughout the lesson. I suggest that if the language used is to be English, an announcer without serious accent inflections would make the communication of this important data less problematic, at least for me.

I’ll probably have a couple of months before my Dante card arrives, so I suppose I’ll eventually have time to glean the info I need to get the system going, but compared to all other video pages, this segment would benefit from a voice-over, IMO.

Tim Tyler
    Detonator Sound
    Richmond, Va USA
    T112/48 R72/32 laptop iPad Dir-815

Profile photo of AndyH
    AndyH

Hi Detonator,

I am sorry to hear that you had difficulty understanding the one of the Dante Training Videos.

To make sure you understand everything that was said, I am e-mailing you a copy of the script. As it is a bit too long for a forum post.

Hope that helps,

AndyH

Profile photo of Detonator
    Detonator
    Participant

Andy –

Thanks for your attention, I hope others are able to comprehend this material better than I. I’m looking forward to receiving the script copy!

Tim Tyler
    Detonator Sound
    Richmond, Va USA
    T112/48 R72/32 laptop iPad Dir-815

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.