Scenes Recall Layers

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Scenes Recall Layers

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of dnxmirrorsounds dnxmirrorsounds 13 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of jheimberg
    jheimberg
    Participant

I mentioned this in the ‘suggestions’ thread – but thought I’d break it out as a separate question:

Is it possible to have scenes recall the layer setting? I’d like to load a layer specific scene and have the layers change… can it be done currently?

I believe the DiGiCo stuff allows this functionality – it would be a great plus on the t112.

http://www.soundadvicetraining.com

Profile photo of Stix
    Stix
    Participant

You can store the strip assignments for each scene so you could change the strip layouts in your layers for different scenes. I’m not sure however if you can have a scene just recall a specific layer though? Sometimes when I’m using the limited faders on my R72 I have scenes recall stip assignments for what is actually needed in each scene. Takes a bit of time to reassign the strips on the surface but can be done quickly with editor(drag/drop).

Cheers

Richard Howey
    Audio Dynamite Ltd
    IDR48/IDR16/T112/R72

Profile photo of dnxmirrorsounds
    dnxmirrorsounds
    Participant

can’t you just have a series of scenes with similar channel strip layouts but with the changes you require?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.