someone experience with long time power on

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions someone experience with long time power on

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Stealth Stealth 13 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of selfmade
    selfmade
    Participant

in the rock´n roll history i learned never switch off the amps and desks at a live open air festival, because of water damage inside the unit´s (condensation).

i work at a festival about 4 days, i hope there will be no problem!

greetings from hamburg

Profile photo of Mr-B
    Mr-B
    Participant

I usually leave my iLive on if out doors, always have. Just make sure it does not get too warm, never had a problem so far.

Profile photo of schaibaa
    schaibaa
    Participant

Sometimes my surface seems to lose synch with the touch screen… like pushing select on the channel strip doesn’t have an effect.

Profile photo of Mr-B
    Mr-B
    Participant

Have you looked at the error logs to see if that gives you a clue?

Profile photo of selfmade
    selfmade
    Participant

of course, i do have a look for the temperature

greetings from hamburg

Profile photo of Stealth
    Stealth

Hi Adam

Does the touchscreen go to the lost connection page or does it reamin connected but freeze up??

does this happen often, if so are there any specific conditions when the problem occurs?

Regards
    Sam A&H

Profile photo of aqstyk
    aqstyk
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Stealth

Hi Adam

Does the touchscreen go to the lost connection page or does it reamin connected but freeze up??

does this happen often, if so are there any specific conditions when the problem occurs?

Regards
    Sam A&H

I have same problem ones when i have disconnect the surface from mixrack. After i reboot the surface the sel button doesnt work. I must powerd down surface and powet again and everything was ok. I check at wednsday at gig is this problem repeat.

Mario from Poland.

Profile photo of schaibaa
    schaibaa
    Participant

I will have a look at error logs — it doesn’t go to the “lost connection” screen .. and it doesn’t really freeze up, the meters on it work fine – it’s just the select button doesn’t seem to select the channel (on the surface, or on the touch screen).

Profile photo of Lieven-Dewispelaere
    Lieven-Dewispelaere
    Participant

Now that i think off it. I had the same problem once after upgrode to 1.61 . I connected the rack with the surface to test the system. every think was fine. After a two hour brake i came back in the venue and the surface showed connection lost. so i reconnected an went on. But ofter i showed the guest engineer how easy the ilive is the select button stopped working[:I]. Every thing else seemed to work ( mainaudio,faders, meters, audio from surface to rack(CD)). i rebooted the surface and had no problem since. I think the problem only exist after a reconnect after lost connection.
    Now on 1.63 and no problems.

Lieven

T112/IDR48
    Save a tree, eat a beaver

Profile photo of Stealth
    Stealth

Hi All

For those of you having issues with SEL keys not working sometimes, please update to firmware v1.63. There are some known issues with SEL keys in 1.61.

Regards
    Sam A&H

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.