Need some help or suggestion..

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Need some help or suggestion..

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of mjpruzin mjpruzin 14 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of coconut
    coconut
    Participant

I have a problem with one of my ilive 112.. not the ” T “

The problem is the touch-screen computer reboot itself quite frequently lately.. It didn’t ruin the mix or crash the system. I still can work, but only not be able to do anything on the screen while it’s rebooting … This is quite annoying… How can i solve this problem ??

Profile photo of Albin
    Albin
    Participant

I would suggest take it to service!

Using iLive T112 and IDR32

Profile photo of Stealth
    Stealth

Hi Coconut

This could possibly be an issue related to the Power harness that connects power to your SBC in the surface.

I would suggest you get in touch with A&H Technical Support so they can assist you with your issue.

https://allen-heath.helpserve.com/

support@allen-heath.com

Best Regards
    Sam A&H

Profile photo of mjpruzin
    mjpruzin
    Participant

Hello,

Was a solution to this issue found that a user can implement himself? I had this problem, the board went in for service but I believe when the console arrived at the shop there were no problems. In any case all connections were checked for security and the board was run for several hours to be sure the problem did not reoccur. I received the console and finished the run of my show with no issues (great support in terms of getting me a replacement and then returning mine on dark days). Just moved the console to the house for tech and sadly the problem is back. I assure you there was no major jostling that would have caused cables to become disconnected unless they were already loose or prone to disconnect. Is there access to a manual that can tell me which of the many screws to remove so I can get into the board to check the cables to the SBC (without removing every single one)? How might one check the power harness? I’m competent with a volt meter so I can do it if I know where to check. I’ll be calling tech support tomorrow as well, but if any friends across the lakes have some suggestions they would be most appreciated.

Regards,
    Jason

M. Jason Pruzin
    Sound Designer/Engineer
    Arkansas Repertory Theatre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.