Channel Overview in the Editor?

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Channel Overview in the Editor?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Albin Albin 14 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Albin
    Albin
    Participant

Hi!

Just got my T112 with an IDR32 – and installed the Editor Software on my Notebook – and was wondering if there is an “Overview” from one Channel – like the Yamaha Overview – where you can see all the processing, the Inputname, the AUX Sends and so on…

Am i missing something or is there no such screen?

Thanks
    Albin

Profile photo of simonstpauli
    simonstpauli
    Participant

Just press “SEL” on the channel you want to see and a window pops up with the overview and tabs for the processing stages.

You can select “single” or “multi” on the left side whether you prefer just one popup or multiple windows.

Christian Tepfer
    Hamburg, Germany

Profile photo of Albin
    Albin
    Participant

Danke.

But I meant an complete “Channelstrip” – to see all the sends that the selected Channel has.
    But as I was told already – there is no option in the moment – maybe for a future realease?

Using iLive T112 and IDR32

Profile photo of Stix
    Stix
    Participant

Just have the Mix Channels window open in the editor, hit the mix switch of the input channel you want to look at and all the levels to all mix busses will show up in the mix channels window. Hit the SEL switch of the same input to see the processing overview window. I use the surface overview window to select the required input channel’s Mix and Select buttons and can fit all these windows on a 1440x 900 laptop screen.
    Stix

Profile photo of Albin
    Albin
    Participant

Yes i know that “feature” and thats fine for me – but its not the fastest way around for what i want.
    Just an quick overview in wone window to see where this channel is going to…

Using iLive T112 and IDR32

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.