Fader Ghosting???

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Fader Ghosting???

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of sound sound 14 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of msmedley
    msmedley
    Participant

I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem…

We have an iLive 112 console and the faders are mysteriously moving on their own. There is nothing being done to the board when this happens, they just suddenly jump to new levels, sometimes up, sometimes down.

Currently, we are using SFX 6.0 to control levels before sound even reaches the board, so we are just using the board at the same levels all the time. During the show, the op doesn’t even need to touch the board.

The first time I saw it, I thought, “Hmmm… that was weird.” I have kept an eye on it, and it has recently happened more frequently, just not when I want to reproduce it for someone else… go figure…

Anyone else had any problem like this in the past???

Thanks,
    Mark

Profile photo of sound
    sound
    Participant

Version 1.43 – Maintenance release. March 09
    This release fixes a problem that can cause random fader movement. A timing issue can
    result in fader level data being misread and a few faders jumping to a different position after a
    period of time. To avoid the possibility of this occurring we recommend that the iLive and T
    Series firmware is updated. Remember to update your version of Editor software too.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.