SQ5 PAN value

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions SQ5 PAN value

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tatsuya Nakamura Tatsuya Nakamura 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Tatsuya Nakamura
    Tatsuya Nakamura
    Participant

I would like in the next update the ability for SQ5 to display the Input ch PAN value in the ch Name window.

The current specs make it difficult to undo the PAN after it has been moved.
    Even if you think you have relied on the LED indication of the PAN on the panel of the console to return it to center, if you look closely, it may be misaligned and not very reliable.

In SQ6 and SQ7, this is resolved by setting it up in the soft rotary, but in SQ5, I have to connect my iPad or Mac to check it every time.
    It is very stressful when I want to set it back to center again or when I want to set the difference Mic of Drum’s OH to the same value between L and R.

Also, on dLive, the values are displayed when the PAN is operated without using the soft rotary.

If possible, please also display the value of Sends PAN to Stereo AUX by some means.

Profile photo of ioTon
    ioTon
    Participant

+1

Info: hold the reset-button (left on the console) while turning the Pan!!!

Profile photo of Tatsuya Nakamura
    Tatsuya Nakamura
    Participant

Hello ioTon.

The information on resetting the PAN was very informative.
    Thank you.

However, I guess we are still waiting for the SQ update since it is not a fundamental solution.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.