SQ Scene Recall Fade Time

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions SQ Scene Recall Fade Time

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KeithJ A&H KeithJ A&H 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Brandon
    Brandon
    Participant

Hello Allen Heath! I am using the SQ-6 in a broadcast environment and have several of them in other venues. Because of my workflow I use scenes actively during a show. But one thing that keeps coming up is that when I recall the scene all the audio jumps up to place, and can make the whole experience not smooth.

Would it be possible to add a 3 second fade time to scene recalls?

Let me know if there are any other options to achieve this goal

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

Hey Brandon!

It’s not possible to add scene fade times in the SQ, though since V1.4 it has been possible to automate levels, mutes, assignments, balance/panning and SoftKeys remotely using MIDI.
    Therefore, depending on what else you’re changing scene to scene, you could either control everything via a computer, or use a combination of level fades and scene control to achieve what you need here.

We’ll actually be running a webinar on MIDI next week (https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/rt/2006479379952523533) where some of this will be explained.
    You can also contact us using support.allen-heath.com with more information (and a show file maybe) and we’ll be able to give some suggestions.

Cheers,
    Keith.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.