sort scenes

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu feature suggestions sort scenes

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of RobMcL RobMcL 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of volounteer
    volounteer
    Participant

Add a way to sort scenes to match show changes.

volounteer
    Participant

ps

also delete and rename them

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

Shows are stored via I dare say the USB stick each show can have like
    100 scenes.

How would you want to sort them, by name, date, order they were created.

You can load them off to the USB and then reload them in a different order.

volounteer
    Participant

@mikec

I suppose we could sort the usb stick somehow and then reload it.
    Would prefer the Qu allow delete move rename of scenes so we know we dont screw something up on the usb end and then reload bad stuff overwriting the better scenes we could have used with proper changes.

I would be happy, with our very simple needs, to have the FINAL scenes for Sunday and Wednesday at the top.
    Those seem to get tweaked a lot to suit some new need like streaming or some honchos ears when we tweak room acoustics.

Put all the other old scenes at the bottom for backup. Ideally separated by a blank scene that does nothing to prevent us fat fingered folks from getting a wrong scene accidentally when in a hurry and do not check the scene name carefully.

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

You do realize that you can store a scene anywhere on list, they do not have to be in order starting at the top.

Actually I will store some often used key default scenes in two places to act somewhat as a back up. One at the top of the list and another all the way at the bottom, so if there is an accidental overwrite I can go to the scene at the bottom of list and pick up from there.
    They are all backed up to a couple USB sticks as well.

volounteer
    Participant

@mikec

Thanks

No I did not realize that. Our folks just keep adding them at the bottom so we have to scroll down to find the current one(S) we need to use.

I will have to read up on that and then tell our honchos to put current screen(s) on the top to simplify things for our volounteers.

Profile photo of RobMcL
    RobMcL
    Participant

In the theatre scenario, i can create multiple scenes and then have the director “add” something between scenes. It would be great to be able to “insert” scene 11b between 11 and 12 for example.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.