Share SQ Drive recording anyone?

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions Share SQ Drive recording anyone?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Scott Scott 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Lars Arvidsson
    Lars Arvidsson
    Participant

Hi!
    If anyone has a recorded multitrack from a band that is possible to share I would be very grateful. I just bought my SQ5 and would like to experiment a bit before using it live. A short loop with a few instruments would be fine…
    Thanks
    Lars

Profile photo of jmannn
    jmannn
    Participant

Check out The Mixwizard sessions He gives you a dropbox link with some files to play with

Profile photo of Scott
    Scott
    Participant

This site has a bunch of multitrack files that are available to be downloaded, and covers pretty much every genre of music. https://www.cambridge-mt.com/ms/mtk/

Most are in 44.1, so they would need to be played via a DAW in SQ.

Profile photo of Scott
    Scott
    Participant

**To clarify, you would need to CONVERT the sampling rates of these files. I tried loading the converted files onto SQ drive in the past, and it doesn’t work, while using a DAW it does.

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

Hi all,

We have a guide on re-rendering files for SQ-Drive playback here – https://support.allen-heath.com/hc/en-gb/articles/4402940122001-SQ-Re-Rendering-Files-for-SQ-Drive-Multitrack-Playback

This should enable you to take any of the many (free for personal use) multi-tracks available online and start having some fun with your SQ 🙂

Thanks,
    Keith.

Profile photo of Scott
    Scott
    Participant

Thanks for this Keith. I’ll give this a try sometime.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.