Set tempo of delay Fx to trigger via other input channel?

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Set tempo of delay Fx to trigger via other input channel?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Smalltown Jim Smalltown Jim 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Smalltown Jim
    Smalltown Jim
    Participant

I have a QU16 with V1.9 firmware;
    I was hoping to find a delay Fx (Like 2 tap) that has the ability to have the delay time triggered from another input channel (I.e. Kick drum). Is this possible? I’ve looked around a bit already. Presumably I can’t install any Fx software add-ons that may add this as a feature? as it looks like this is not a standard option?

Profile photo of Bramasole
    Bramasole
    Participant

Hi,

I’m not actual sure I understand your question. If you want a delay to be triggered by 2 channels simply use mix->return and select a mix as an input. Just lift the faders on the selected mix master corresponding to the 2 channels you want to kick off the delay.

In my experience with my QU-24, A&H have pretty well thought of every possible scenario of FX Setup, so I would be very surprised if need to go off-board for a FX.

Profile photo of Andreas
    Andreas

He’s asking for Tap-Tempo triggering from another channel. This for sure is not available on the Qu (yet).

Profile photo of Smalltown Jim
    Smalltown Jim
    Participant

Thanks Autofahrn, I was starting to realise that this was probably the case its a feature that I’m used too having on some Yamaha desks we use; I hope that A&H can implement it on the QU series too.

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.