Remote Control

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD feature suggestions Remote Control

This topic contains 11 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of davidgiga1993 davidgiga1993 6 years ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of nasi
    nasi
    Participant

Hey,

it would be amazing if the new IP6 and IP8 remotes would be compatible with GLD. That would be incredible awesome!
    But I also wish some more different remote options like Android Apps and OSC. Or at least one of them…

Have a nice day
    Mario

Profile photo of jonathansp
    jonathansp
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

+1

Profile photo of Scott
    Scott
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of Chris
    Chris
    Participant

With the IP6/8 using the TCP/IP you would think that is would be simple to port them to GLD

Profile photo of rey
    rey
    Participant

+1 for android remote

Profile photo of Cotten
    Cotten
    Participant

+2 for android 🙂
    We just purchased two GLD 80’s (FOH and record). Somehow in my research, I missed that the tablet support is only for iPad.

Please, A&H, give this some attention.

Profile photo of tbfifield
    tbfifield
    Participant

+1 for Android tablet app for the GLD80/112!

Profile photo of JB
    JB
    Participant

Please please Allen & Heath. Get the App situation sorted.

I want to get two GLD desks (or even a dLive & GLD) but I can’t sell it to the budget holders while most of our musicians can’t control their own mixes due to them not being rich and able to afford an iPad each. You are loosing sales due to the lack of support for remote devices. We need Android and iPhone apps for Monitor (Aux) control or we will be forced to purchase desks from someone else who meets the needs of our users.

Sorry. It’s shame because I like your desks.

JB

Profile photo of nasi
    nasi
    Participant

Well, maybe we all could support the developer of the app “Mixing Station” so he can make a GLD-Version of his app?! Since it’s using MIDI there can only be one Android-Device connected, so it’s not capable of individual monitor mix for every musician – but it would be more than nothing for audio engineers.

Mixing Station

Profile photo of oxyl
    oxyl
    Participant

+1 for an Android APP

not the iPad generally but iOS sucks! such as it is impossible to scan the wifi-environment because of useless OS-restictions.

A&H has shown his technical capabilities with apps for the cheaper QU-Series! Why not for GLD?

Even Behringer offers an AndroidApp for the X32-Console.

Profile photo of davidgiga1993
    davidgiga1993
    Participant

I just brought an GLD, already working on a Mixing Station port. But don’t get too excited it will take a while.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘GLD feature suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.