Qu-32 Fader Issue

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Qu-32 Fader Issue

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of dallasjack dallasjack 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Tony
    Tony
    Participant

Hi everyone!

I was just wondering if anybody here had problems with their faders? I don’t really know if it’s a software issue, or motor issue, but I’ve already tried hard resetting the unit, updated the firmware and all of that, but to no luck, some of our faders (well technically, I think it’s the master fader) are having problems. They seem to be moving by themselves during actual usage. Some go down to zero, some go up top.

I said it might be the master fader, since it’s usually linked to the layers, but I really have no idea. Thought about having the dealer check it, but unfortunately, we were told that we have to ship it to the service center. Any input would be highly appreciated.

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

I expect you’ve done this, and it probably will not help, but have you re-callibrated the faders as described in section 11.19 of the “QU-Mixer-Reference-1.9”

Profile photo of Tony
    Tony
    Participant

absolutely… weird, though, whenever I set the master fader to 5dB, it stays there. gaaah

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

What firmware – there was a rare-ish bug in 1.5?1.6? where faders would end up moving themselves (at the time stereo pairing was considered a possible risk factor)

Profile photo of Gmetode
    Gmetode
    Participant

Hi,

I have this same issue with my 2YO QU32 running the latest firmware. The fader flipping started from the channels. Its presently flipping up my Master faders during usage. Has anyone here gotten a solution to this issue?
    Happy to get this resolved ASAP.
    GMO

Profile photo of dallasjack
    dallasjack
    Participant

Our QU-32 just had a glitch during streaming where ALL faders went max. The video is archived at media.calvarydallas.org about 54min into 8am worship service. It was loud.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.