no connection found between Mac and QU-32

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting no connection found between Mac and QU-32

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tat Tat 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Tat
    Tat
    Participant

Hi guys,

I’m having quite a trouble and unable to find a solution.

I’m using QU-32 with MAC mini running 10.9.5, all has been well until yesterday the OSX can no longer detect the QU. It doesn’t show up anywhere. I’ve tried all I could think off, changing USB cables to connecting QU to a different computer and it still won’t show up anywhere. I’ve also ‘hard reset’ QU and it came up short.

At first when the problem occurred the QU is displayed in grey on the AUDIO MIDI SETUP, and after a few attempts of restarting MAC it just disappeared and now I can’t find it at all.

I’ve tried some internet search but came up empty.

Separately, both MAC and QU works fine. Please let me know if i’m doing something wrong or how to fix this problem.

Many Thanks..

Tat

Profile photo of Frank
    Frank
    Participant

Hi Tat.
    Did you get any answers to your problem. I am having same problems. I can’t connect my iMac to my qu32.
    One minute it works then the next day it doesn’t.
    Regards,
    Frank Rowsell

Profile photo of Tat
    Tat
    Participant

Hi Frank, as it turned out it was the USB port on the QU32 that was causing the problem so I sent it to get fixed. All is well.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.