MIDI Interface " QU-24" is not present?

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu DAW integration MIDI Interface " QU-24" is not present?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Larzon Larzon 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Larzon
    Larzon
    Participant

Hi!
    I´m using a QU-24 and Logic Pro X. I have all the latest firmware and updates. The DAW control works fine but as soon as I restart my iMac the DAW control/Mackie Control is lost and does not connect to my QU-24. I have followed the instructions from the youtube clip “Logic setup with Allen & Heath Qu Series” and it seems like I’ve tried everything but the same message always turn up in the Mackie control preference. Does anybody know how to get it activated/locked all the time?

Profile photo of Larzon
    Larzon
    Participant

Hi!
    I´m using a QU-24 and Logic Pro X. I have all the latest firmware and updates. The DAW control works fine but as soon as I restart my iMac the DAW control/Mackie Control is lost and does not connect to my QU-24. I have followed the instructions from the youtube clip “Logic setup with Allen & Heath Qu Series” and it seems like I’ve tried everything but the same message always turn up in the Mackie control preference. Does anybody know how to get it activated/locked all the time?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Andreas
    Andreas

Did you try to switch on the Mixer after your Mac?

Profile photo of Larzon
    Larzon
    Participant

Hi Andreas
    Yes tried that! Unfortunately it didn’t make any diffrence!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.