Custom layer

Forums Forums CQ Forums CQ feature suggestions Custom layer

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Headfirst7491 Headfirst7491 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Lars
    Lars
    Participant

It would be nice with at last one customazible layer

Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

Not to sound like a broken record (or a shill for Mixing Station), but while you wait to see if this feature is ever added, you can use the third party app “Mixing Station” with CQ right now. One of it’s many great features is that you can create your own custom layers. It also allows for unlimited DCA groups (called iDCA in MS) which is another “much requested” feature of the CQ series.

https://mixingstation.app/

Profile photo of Lars
    Lars
    Participant

Hi, i familier with mixing station, so that will work for meg. Thanks. But can you use the touch screen on the mixer with quick channelse and the a&h software on the mixer samotanius with ms on an ipad on the side?

Profile photo of BobbyDazzler59
    BobbyDazzler59
    Participant

Indeed, at least one customisable layer for post setup/sound check, live gig adjustments would be useful mainly for vocal tweaks and if any possiblility of vca controls or grouping of say drums and backline, gives you a window for easy adjustments while also being the keys player tooin small band format

Profile photo of maarten@m2n.biz
    maarten@m2n.biz
    Participant

maybe also the option to disable unused channels.

Or make it possible to assign a fader/channel to ‘selection’. Then you could have a full-track/channel-view and a quick view, with the most important.

Profile photo of beatpete
    beatpete
    Participant

Yes, a custom layer (or more) is essential. Mixing Station is great but I can’t access recording functions from it (although I set up a footswitch for start/stop recording)

Profile photo of Stephen
    Stephen
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of transistordaze
    transistordaze
    Participant

Custom Layers as in QU where you can combine inputs , outputs , Audio player etc, please.
    It must be possible to combine everything you need on one Layer. “make Tablet life easier ”
    + 1,000,000.
    CQ20

Profile photo of Headfirst7491
    Headfirst7491
    Participant

+10000
    if i use only mixing station i could have stayed with the behringer xr-18

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.