Custom Control Editor Download Windows

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis General Discussions Custom Control Editor Download Windows

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of fcc-sound-gb fcc-sound-gb 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of fcc-sound-gb
    fcc-sound-gb
    Participant

Hi Folks,

Yes, it’s another newbie asking yet another annoying question – sorry about that. Our church has a new Avantis mixer and we’re really excited. However, we are bummed that there is no phone app for our worship team to setup their iem mixes like we had with our Midas. But, I’ve found out about the Custom Control app and I’m hoping I can put something together with that app to meet our needs as I’ve seen others have done such setups successfully. My problem is that I can’t find anywhere to download the Custom Control Editor for Windows program to create the app for our phones. Everywhere I find a link pointing to where it should be is taking me to a dead link. Was the Editor software removed for some reason?

I can get to both the Android and the Apple apps for downloading on our phones, but I’m looking for the Editor software. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

Allen & Heath recently updated their website. I suspect the links changed during that process. Try this: https://www.allen-heath.com/hardware/controllers/custom-control/resources/

On a related note, here is how we have set up our Custom Control app for our musicians. I thought it might give you some inspiration. https://imgur.com/gallery/lxN8W6F.

Profile photo of fcc-sound-gb
    fcc-sound-gb
    Participant

Thanks so much – that link was just what I needed!

And I’ve already seen your work as it’s what inspired me to look for the Editor software. Thanks for all your help!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.