Broadcast

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Broadcast

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mike C Mike C 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of vtmn7777
    vtmn7777
    Participant

Hi all. I want to use QU 24 for broadcasting. Now I’m using mix 2 (mono sound), which goes into the matrix. from the matrix the sound goes to the sound card, and from it to the computer and immediately to the obs (there is no way to process it on the computer). Please advise what other ways can I broadcast? all possible methods

vtmn7777
    Participant

It is desirable that the sound be stereo. And if you take LR into the matrix, then the music that goes into the hall will end up on YouTube, this option is not suitable

Profile photo of Giga
    Giga
    Participant

Why not use one of the stereo mixes ? You don’t even need the matrix I think.

Giga

vtmn7777
    Participant

I heard about some “Alt out”. What it is? How do people stream in general? How?

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

You can use the USB B connection to digitally connect directly to a computer. The QU will shou up as a sound card device on the computer. In the IO patching setup is where you patch the to the needed tracks on the USB output.
    Unless you have a dedicated live stream audio operator you will want that mix setup to be post fade and post all.
    If your computer is a PC you will need to download the driver for the QU.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.