This is about Scenes

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions This is about Scenes

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Pitk Pitk 12 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of tcacfoh
    tcacfoh
    Participant

Searched for this topic, maybe i didn’t see it.

Is there anyway to find the information on the date and time that you saved a scene, without going to the log events to find it. I know that you can enter more information on the scene. But it might be helpful to have it displayed when you select a scene.

Glen Clark
    The Church At Covington FOH
    T112/iDR48

The Church At Covington Front Of House

Profile photo of woutert
    woutert
    Participant

Would like that too, because now i always enter the date as part of the title for future reference.

Wouter

Profile photo of Pitk
    Pitk
    Participant

+1.

I’d also like to have “scene export” to pc to send file to festivals etc. (Or am I blind?)

Jukka “Pitkä” Kurkela
    Äänimaisema Oy, Finland
    iLiveT80 / iDr32

Profile photo of woutert
    woutert
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Pitk

I’d also like to have “scene export” to pc to send file to festivals etc. (Or am I blind?)

Normally I’d say you could send over the show file and let them do an import from you show.
    I however had a problem doing that (see other topic on the forum).

Wouter
    IDR32, Dante, Mixpad
    laptop, TP-Link TL-WR1043ND

Profile photo of ddff_lv
    ddff_lv
    Participant

Nice feature would be if you could chose what to load from scene, i.e. just input channel gains/eq/dynamics, etc. In the festival output routing will be already done, probably some eq and delays applied and you wouldn’t want to change all that.

ddff

Profile photo of Stix
    Stix
    Participant

You can of course scene safe anything you don’t want changed (output busses, patching etc). Kind of the opposite of choosing what you want to load – with scene safes you are choosing what you DONT want loaded. This was also made a bit better in recent fireware with the Scene Safe matrix view.

Cheers

Richard Howey
    Audio Dynamite Ltd
    IDR48/IDR16/T112/R72/Mixpad,Tweak,
    Dual M-Dante/DVS, 17″MBP/Logic 9/Custom Mackie Control

Profile photo of woutert
    woutert
    Participant

During import of a scene, you can also use the filter option, to filter out what you don’t need or want.

Wouter
    IDR32, Dante, Mixpad
    laptop, TP-Link TL-WR1043ND

Profile photo of Pitk
    Pitk
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by ddff_lv

Nice feature would be if you could chose what to load from scene, i.e. just input channel gains/eq/dynamics, etc. In the festival output routing will be already done, probably some eq and delays applied and you wouldn’t want to change all that.

ddff

This is my personal oppinion: You should never use a mixing board as a system prosessor.

Pitk.

Jukka “Pitkä” Kurkela
    Äänimaisema Oy, Finland
    iLiveT80 / iDr32

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.