Recent PFL Issue

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Recent PFL Issue

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Attreui75 Attreui75 13 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Attreui75
    Attreui75
    Participant

In the last couple of firmware updates, I have been having a weird PFL problem and was wondering if anyone else has experienced it. Occasionally, the PFL will go crazy and cause all channels to be sent to it. The buttons still light up and still light the PFL light over by the PFL clear button, but doesn’t actually do anything. No matter what is pushed all channels PFL. Also even rarer the PFL’s go out completely. Again all buttons respond normally but nothing is sent. The problem can be fixed by rebooting my master DriveRack. I would say one of these issues happens about every 10-12 times the system is used. Any ideas? It seems to have done this since around the 1.70 update.

Profile photo of Rexeltw
    Rexeltw
    Participant

Is your surface an early one? I only ask as AFAIK the 1GHZ processor runs out of speed to run firmware updates above about 1.6. Have you tried it on 1.8 or are you waiting for 1.81 to come out?

Just remember kids no matter how good your mixing is you can’t polish a turd…

Profile photo of Attreui75
    Attreui75
    Participant

No, it has the new processor.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.