WAVES V3 Soundgrid Not Appear in Dlive Director

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions WAVES V3 Soundgrid Not Appear in Dlive Director

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of JanoStudiosJanoStudios
    Participant

Greetings dear colleagues…The Waves card is not displayed in I/O Port 1 in Dlive Director.

I have already tried to update director, I also tried to do a hard reset to the rack, and I also tried to remove the card and put it back in, but it still does not appear in director.

This does not allow me to output the signals to my external processing, since I cannot route the signals.

thank you very much for the help.

Profile photo of SteffenRSteffenR
    Participant

Are you connected to the system?

Participant

Yes, I am now connected to the system.

Participant

I send some photos for reference

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

here i show how appear in director

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of KeithJ A&HKeithJ A&H

@JanoStudios

There may be users here who have run into similar problems and are able to offer some troubleshooting tips or solutions, but please note that you can contact us directly via support.allen-heath.com or by emailing support@allen-heath.com

Thanks,
    Keith.

Profile photo of PerttuPerttu
    Participant

What is the firmware of your system? Just thinking if the WAVES3 card is newer than the rest of the system.

I’m sure the Official Support can help you out, just create a ticket.

Participant

@KeithJ A&H I hope to find some kind of solution on the forum. I already wrote a ticket to Allen & Heath and they have responded. Any new contributions will be welcome and I will let you know if I found a solution or not.

@Perttu My current firmware is 1.98, but I will update everything (rack and director) to 2.01 to see what happens…although I have already done so. My Waves card worked normally in the past. Suddenly it stopped appearing. I will try to update to Waves 15 and Dlive Director and Firmware 2.01.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.