Zedi10FX USB-DAW basic setup. What is it???

Forums Forums Other A&H products Zedi10FX USB-DAW basic setup. What is it???

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mike C Mike C 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of White Lake Dan
    White Lake Dan
    Participant

OK folks. Old guy old school here. No, I don’t know what I’m doing with this Zedi10FX mixer of mine. I wish to record a stereo signal from my guitar to the mixer and then into my DAW (Reaper). I can doo that with a basic audio interface but my mixer’s many options are a true puzzle to me. So. What exactly is the ideal set up on my Zed so that I can send a good signal to my DAW? Loaded question and listen back after. Loaded question I know, but peanuts to you young whips out there, right? Anyway thanks for the help. Cheers!

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

When connected to the computer with the DAW the ZED will show up as an audio interface option.

Connect you guitar inputs to the mixer as you would any other analog mixer.

For a simple straight up stereo recording to your DAW have both of the push button switches under the USB connector in the up position, doing that will send
    the same signal that is coming out of the stereo outputs on the mixer into the DAW
    for recording.

I have a ZED 10 (same mixer with no FX) and I use it as much for a computer IO as I do
    for just a small utility mixer.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.