ZEDI10FX – RCA out to Phone Samsung S22 Tik Tok Live

Forums Forums Other A&H products ZEDI10FX – RCA out to Phone Samsung S22 Tik Tok Live

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Chris Chris 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of JonnySunday
    JonnySunday
    Participant

I have the ZEDI10FX. I love it! I am trying to Tik Tok Live. I have a cable RCA L/R to USB C that goes into my Samsung S22. My phone recognizes that I am inserting a USB External Mic, but there is no sound coming into my phone. I saw someone say something about the RCA out being mono or something and the signal is getting canceled because Left Negative / Right Positive when it consolidates into a USB C.

If this doesn’t work, can I buy a PRINTER CABLE to USB C to use the USB out into my phone? Won’t that separate the tracks? What happens when my phone receives that information? I just want the MIXER with all effects going into my phone.

Anyone TIK TOK live with the Allen & Heath ZEDI10FX Mixer?

Profile photo of Chris
    Chris
    Participant

I am sure it is possible, but phones these days have many different ways they handle inputs and it depends on what the manufacturer supports. One adapter may work on one phone but not another. This tends to be especially true when comparing Apple to Android. I think my best suggestion would be to try one at a time and just see what works and buy from somewhere that has a good return policy. I mean, the listing below says it works for an S22, but does it? Who knows?

http://www.amazon.com/UGREEN-Adapter-Auxiliary-Speaker-Compatible/dp/B08NVPB15G

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.