ZEDi-10fx as audio interface issue

Forums Forums Other A&H products ZEDi-10fx as audio interface issue

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of IT LABS PRO IT LABS PRO 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of bwandie
    bwandie
    Participant

I’m having some trouble getting my Zedi-10fx to properly receive audio output from my DAW via USB. I’m using Ableton Live 11 on Mac 11.2.3 (m1).

On Live, I have the mixer selected as my audio input and output device with all input and outputs selected. The mixer will send audio to the DAW properly, but I can’t send audio from the DAW to the mixer’s main outs. Is there a step I missed? I don’t see clear guidance in the users manual.

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

Hi @bwandie –

By default, Ableton will probably be sending the main outs to ZEDi USB channels 1&2, which are routed through the ST2 channel when nothing is connected to it’s jack sockets. This channel is also shared by your FX return.
    I’d recommend instead, setting Ableton to output on USB channels 3&4 as this will appear on the ZEDi’s dedicated USB return channel ST3.
    You can then easily send ST3 to the main mix, or select it for the headphone/monitor mix and then use the XLRs=MONS switch to send this to the main XLR outputs.

Hope this helps!
    Keith.

Profile photo of bwandie
    bwandie
    Participant

perfect. thanks so much!

Profile photo of IT LABS PRO
    IT LABS PRO
    Participant

Thank you! well done

IT LABS PRO
    Creation site web maroc

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.