ZED14 monitoring mic volume

Forums Forums Other A&H products ZED14 monitoring mic volume

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mike C Mike C 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ace
    Ace
    Participant

Hello

Since a few days I’m using the ZED14. Ive plugged in a mic on channel one. PC on 7/8. Mic out routed via Aux3 to an input. Main Mix out to another input. All on one pc.

When I first started using the zed14 I could only route my audio via the pre fade outs next to the main xlr outs. And for listening to wat happens on the mixer with the headset I had to route it via AUX 1/2 in stereo without actually plugging anything in the aux 1/2 outs.

I didn’t really liked that setup so I bought a xlr Y splitter and use that as a main output.
    Setting it up like this is fine but for one thing. The mic is so loud that’s it’s like I’m constantly shouting in my own ears.

Is there a way for me to lower the volume of the mic what I’m hearing without effecting what goes out the main Mix without reverting back to the old way of routing the audio?

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

IF you just want to listen to the mic channel use PFL, that will send the selected channel directly to the headphone jack that has it’s own volume control.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.